Unfortunately ecoACTIVE has had a large cut to existing funding that will impact us now and when we reopen fully.
Can you donate to help us survive this immensely challenging crisis?
Every penny of your donation goes to our projects, to allow us to continue our work. Every donation you make, whatever size, will make a huge difference to our beneficiaries.
Your valuable donations will:
- enable us to continue to deliver our vital work of helping young people and communities connect with nature and learn about their local wildlife.
- empower disenfranchised groups, giving them a voice and helping them become change agents, for a healthier planet and better future for all.
- help us share our new sustainability sessions with young people across London, first remotely, and then in a face-to-face capacity once we are safe to return to classrooms.
- help us continue to support Hackney and Newham community gardens. We are assisting residents to make physical changes to their gardens and supporting them to learn new skills. When restrictions are lifted, they will be reaching out to their wider communities, providing nature and food growing activities for community members who have felt very isolated over the past few months.
- allow us to offer training to teachers, to help them gain confidence in teaching pupils outdoors in green spaces (where risks of transmitting COVID-19 are reduced).
Please visit our crowdfunding page to donate